The Nilaya is a pet friendly property. We LOVE our furry friends but they come with their set of responsibilities.
We are listing some rules for pets at The Nilaya, which are a standard in most hotels . The most important rule is that
ONLY ground floor rooms are pet friendly
in case your booking is for a higher floor/category, we would have to downgrade or cancel after consultation with you.
• ONLY ground floor rooms are pet friendly in case your booking is for a higher floor/category, we would have to downgrade or cancel after consultation with you.
• We allow only small to medium sized dogs. If you are not sure about your pet’s breed, just check-with us. German Shepherds, St. Bernards, Great Danes, Rottweilers are not allowed.
• Your pet must not be aggressive - both towards our staff and other guests
• Your pet must be clean, and it’s the owner’s responsibility to wash the dog in case they get dirty
• Your pet must not have fleas
• Your pet must have proof of current vaccinations
• Your pet must use designated areas and owners must clean pet waste immediately and dispose of in an outdoor dustbin
• Dogs should be kept on leash at all times while on hotel grounds
• It is the owner's responsibility to take measures to prevent any barking at night time, and control excessive barking in day time to ensure that other guests’ sleep and leisure time is not disturbed
• Pets cannot be left in the garden areas in the night time and must be taken to the room with you
• Pets are not allowed to sleep on the bed with you
• Dog walks/Dog sitting is not offered unless the property is exceptionally empty
• In case your pet has dietary requirements, please check our dog menu. We don’t keep pedigree/canned food.
• You will financially responsible for any damage caused by the pet and any expenses incurred by the hotel for pet disturbances.
Attic (Due to carpets)
Rooms on attic, third, second, and first floor.
Pet friendly Areas
Rooms on the ground floor
All outdoor areas
Boiled Chicken with Veggies - 200 Rs small portion
Boiled Vegetables - 100 Rs small portion
Boiled Chicken with Rice - 150 Rs small portion
Boiled Eggs x 4 - 100 Rs
Please note: We would highly recommend booking directly with us and discussing your pet's needs so its a hassle free experience at the time of check-in. In case you must book via a booking portal, just give us a heads up via a call or email first.